Well, the cake turned out OK. It had a soggy bottom (which I really didn't care for) but Samantha loved it. I topped it with a layer of Cool Whip and decorated it with upright slices of dried mango. They were like little sails in a sea of white waves.
The recipe that I got online is: Bake yellow cake mix (with pudding in mix) according to package directions in a 9 x 13 pan.
1. Cool cake and poke holes with a forks all over.
2. Combine 1 can evaporated milk, 1 can condensed milk and 1 cup heavy cream.
3. Pour mixture over cake and let it absorb completely overnight in fridge.
4. Before serving, cover with Cool Whip or whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle with coconut or fruit.
We have a bunch of birthdays coming up this summer. I'll have to find a new recipe to try.