Tuesday, August 4, 2009

150th Post

I was going to be a "smarty pants" and show a picture of a fence post, but I couldn't find one that fit. I'm becoming pathetically reliant on visual aids to sustain my capricious Muse.

Well, let me tell you about her!

She is a scatterbrain and quite giddy so she skips around in my head suggesting
all kinds of loony topics that nobody would be interested in. She can never get to the point while I sit at the computer. Nooooh! She waits until I'm lying in bed trying to get to sleep. Then she starts in with all the brilliant, creative and original ideas that would make me a world-renowned blogger.

So, here I am, making excuses for being so inconsistent in my blogging. I'll keep working on it though and maybe one of these days she will give me some help!

4 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Dearie, it's YOUR blog, and I bet lots of other loonies, oh dear, I mean BLOGGERS would love to read the wild-n-crazy things you come up with in the wee hours!!!

MaxCity said...

Congrats on your 150th! Some of us only DREAM of reaching that point! Keep up the good work!

Sparrow chic said...

I love to read anything you write !! 150 posts is nothing to sneeze at. Can't say as I have done one, let alone 150. Hope you have a happy day mom !!!!

J.A.C. said...

Hi
I hope you dont mind me contacting you but I was really impressed by your blog it is very informative and quite funny.
Initially I found that you are a follower and proactive in the support of Human Rights and this is my main interest however, your blog was extremely refreshing and very interesting. Maybe you could check mine out.