Monday, January 16, 2012

Now that I've got it, what do I do with it?

It seems like everybody is getting on Pinterest lately, so I did too. I'm not entirely sure where this will lead. I managed to post something on Facebook via Pinterest, but then, I already knew how to do that.

I guess you could call me a "joiner". I only got on Facebook because everyone else in my writer's group did.

I think I will be "pinning" some recipes and cute pictures that I run across. It looks like there are a lot of categories to check out. If I find any really interesting stuff, I'll let you know.

My souvenir wall with stuff from the American Southwest, England and Iceland. (Why do some pictures absolutely refuse to hang straight?)

5 comments:

Elaine said...

I haven't a clue what Pinterest is, but what a lovely collection of souvenirs and pictures. We spent a couple of weeks in Iceland two years ago, we found it the most amazing and dramatic island!

Joanne Noragon said...

You know how gravity affects us, especially as we get older. These must be old and dear souviners.

Buttercup said...

I've come to really like Pinterest and use it a lot for blogging pictures. I wasn't sure how I would use it at first, but it's been great for the blog and I've found some good recipes.

Ms Sparrow said...

Elaine, My sister and I went to Iceland five years ago. She loves horses and always wanted to ride the Icelandic horses. We spent a week and had a really interesting visit. I would recommend the trip to anyone.

Joanne, You are probably right about the things getting old. Of course, it might be that I bought all the picture frames at the Dollar Tree store!

Buttercup, Your blog has been a great promoter of Pinterest. It will be interesting getting to learn more about what it has to offer.

^..^Corgidogmama said...

My daughter keeps trying to get me to sign up for Pininterest saying its great fun. So far, I haven't budged. Wonder what we're missing?