Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How does your house smell?

OK, I really don't care...in fact, I can't smell much of anything. I can clean the cats' litter boxes without a whiff of unpleasantness. No kidding--if my house smells or your house smells, I don't
know the difference.

Yet, we are daily bombarded with TV ads for home air fresheners. Here we are in a recession and folks are worried about getting through the Christmas season, and what do they want us to buy? Air Wick, Febreze and Glade! Products promoted as the smell of happiness.

Aroma therapy for the masses!

C'mon folks, food shelves are going begging for donations. It's time to get our priorities straight.
Let your house smell like your own cooking and baking (or whatever) and give the money you save to the Food Shelf.

Next time: Meh

No comments: